Friends of SVP Zone
Are you interested in helping our children have those little extras to enrich their time at school?
We are a group of parents who meet once a term (over a glass of wine) to plan fundraising activities for the school and to discuss how any money raised should be spent. Anyone is welcome to come along.
As a Friend of Southville Primary, you can:
- improve the school
- get to know each other – whilst taking part in a range of activities
- share common concerns
- find out more about how the school works
- fundraise for extra items or services to enrich the children's education
- have fun
What activities do we organise?
- Discos - Family Halloween
- Welcome BBQ for Nursery and Reception children and parents
- Christmas Fayres
- Quiz Evenings
- Summer Fayres
- Class Sponsored Events
- Cake Sales
- Clothing Collections
- Invitation Book Sales
- Christmas cards
What has the money been spent on?
- Subsidising New Year theatre trips
- Library resources
- School dining room makeover
- Year 6 leaver’s event
- Classroom resources
- Playground equipment
- Costumes for Stages Dance show